Full name of legal entity: Click Counsellor Ltd
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Unit 24 Wilford Business Park, Ruddington Lane, Nottingham, United Kingdom, NG11 7EP
What are cookies?
Cookies are files which contain a small amount of information. Cookies are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or device.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date. We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies.These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, such as greeting you by name and remembering your preferences. It also allows for live chat support during your browsing experience.
- Targeting cookies.These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies allow you to share and send information to other websites.
What kind of information do we collect by using cookies?
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following types of information from you: Your internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, time zone setting, operating system and platform, information about your visits including the URL you came from, your country, the search terms you used in our website, products you viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs and the methods used to browse away from the page.
How do you block cookies?
Cookies in emails
- Web beacons. These cookies are tiny, invisible images placed in emails to tell us whether you’ve opened them (and if so how often), how you interacted with them (for example the time you spent reading the email), which email software and web browser you used, which device you used and your IP address. We also use web beacons to help us display emails in the best format for your device.
- Link tracking. Our emails may contain several hyperlinks, each of which has a unique tag. When you click on one of these links the mailing company logs the click so that we can understand who has clicked through from an email to our website. We use this information to tailor future messages to you.